Our Validus RE Bpro camps prepare Bermuda’s youth athletes for success in the 21st Century by including a balance soccer camp that will include a concept of business learning, activity development, social skills, education, and sports. Young people that participate in the soccer camp will develop a great sense of leadership skills as well as a greater understanding of what it will take for success in and outside the classroom.
This camp is an initiative to build leaders in the community and in sports. It will equip young players with the skills to develop their understanding of the game, business, and social skills.
The camp is built upon leading strategies for youth development to create sustainable effective change.
Who Participates in Validus RE Bpro?
- Players from the ages 10 -14 years of age boys and girls
- Community, Sports, and Business Leaders
- Organizers and Service Providers for youth development - Sports and Activity groups to community outreach groups.
- Power of One staff
Validus RE Bpro soccer camp Participants Learn:
- Leadership skills – learn skills on how to lead in the community, business, and sports environment
- Football development – participate in advanced training each day of the week.
The Validus RE Bpro soccer camp cost and schedule:
- Cost for each week - $300.00
- Length of camp – 1 week
- Dates – listed below
- Age groups – 9-14 yrs old (coed)
- Times – 8am – 6pm (see schedule below)
- Maximum players - 40 players in camp
The Validus RE Bpro camp location:
The Validus RE Bpro camp Participants receive:
- Validus Re Bpro Camp - camp shirts (3)
- Validus Re Bpro Camp - camp drawstring bag
- Notebook and pen
The Validus RE Bpro camp Participants need to bring:
- Players must wear camp shirts
- Players will get training shirts
The Validus RE Bpro camp participant's contact info:
- Camp email: email@example.com
- Contact person Cameron Schnaack
Schedule for Validus Re Bpro Camps
|8-9am||Drop off||Drop off||Drop off||Drop off||Drop off|
|9:05 -9:50am||Football Class based on topic||Football Class based on topic||Football Class based on topic||Football Class based on topic||Football Class based on topic|
|10-10:50||Football Ball Mastery||Football Ball Mastery||Football Ball Mastery||Football Ball Mastery||Football Ball Mastery|
|11-11:50am||Etiquette training||Etiquette training||Etiquette training||Etiquette training||Etiquette training|
|1:05 pm – 1:30pm||Technique for Topic||Technique for Topic||Technique for Topic||Technique for Topic||Technique for Topic|
|1:35-2:20pm||Competitive drills for topic||Competitive drills for topic||Competitive drills for topic||Competitive drills for topic||Competitive drills for topic|
|2:25-3pm||Speaker CADA||Speaker BDA Jobs||Speaker Social media||Speaker Throw back Thursday football hero||Travel back from beach|
|3:05pm – 3:50pm||Small Sided games||Small Sided games||Small Sided games||Small Sided games||Small Sided games|
|4-6pm||Movie and pick times||Movie and pick times||Movie and pick times||Movie and pick times||Movie and pick times|
*SPECIAL CAMP --> $100/week
June 13th - 17th | Topic Shoot and Save Goal Keepers | 6 - 8pm
July 4th - 8th | Fundamentals and Positioning Roles
July 11th - 15th | 1v1 Skills (Offensive and Defensive Focus)
July 18th - 22nd | Shooting
August 8th - 12th | Fundamentals and Positioning Role